Your Choice in Technology Doesn’t Make You Better Than Anyone Else .

When I was in junior high school , I couldn’t afford clothes made by the biggest brands of the day or carry a pager ( ask your parents what one of those was if you don’t know ) . The result was constant teasing and harassment from my peers . I was even in a few fights ( which I usually lost ) because someone felt they needed to remind me that not wearing Nike shoes made me a lesser being . It was a terrible time of my life , and I’m sad to see that this mentality has made its way to social networks , forums , and comment threads all over the Web . Even adults ( who should know better ) are taking part in name calling and other uncivilized actions in order to proclaim their technology choices superior .

[ More ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

+kami kata.lalala+