Top 10 Quotes About Paul Scholes , From some Footballing Legends .

"Very few players can do that , but Scholes is one of them - and I knew he was one of them . That's why , without question , I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England . He's got the best skills , the best brain . No one can match him ."There isn't a player of his mould anywhere in the world ." [ Sir Alex Ferguson ] 

"I have no hesitation in putting a name to the embodiment of all that I think is best about football . It's Paul Scholes . Players like Denis Law and George Best who I enjoyed as much as team-mates and now , finally , players I have watched closely in the Alex Ferguson era . And in so many ways Scholes is my favorite . I love his nous and conviction that he will find a way to win , to make the killer pass or produce the decisive volley ." [ Sir Bobby Charlton ] 

"To be honest I think England have lost their best player . Certainly he's the most consistent and naturally gifted player we've had for a long , long time ." [ George Best ] 

"If he was playing with me , I would have scored so many more ." [ Pele 

"My toughest opponent ? Scholes of Manchester . He is the complete midfielder ." [ Zinedine Zidane ]

"In the last 15 to 20 years the best central midfielder that I have seen - the most complete - is Scholes . I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times . Scholes is a spectacular player who has everything . He can play the final pass , he can score , he is strong , he never gets knocked off the ball and he doesn't give possession away . If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more ." [ Xavi ] 

"Out of everyone at Manchester United , I would pick out Scholes - he is the best midfielder of his generation . I would have loved to have played alongside him ." [ Pep Guardiola ] 

"I'm star-struck when I see Paul Scholes because you never see him . On the pitch you can't catch him . Off the pitch he disappears ." [ LuisFigo ]

"When we were in training , I used to do a lot of tricks which hardly any players at the club could do . Once i was showing my skills to Scholes . After i finished it , Scholes took the ball and pointed to a tree which was about 50m from where we were standing . He said , I'm going to hit it in one shot . He kicked and hit the tree . He asked me to do the same ; I kicked about 10 times , but still couldn't hit it , with that Accuracy . He smiled and left ." [ Cristaino Ronaldo ] 

"At La Masia his name was mentioned a lot . He's a teacher ." [ Lionel Messi ] 

SOURCE: @BBSporf

No comments:

Post a Comment

+kami kata.lalala+